11/13/06

if anything is safe in life i don't know what it is
being alive is taking chances be it hers or his
winter driving is a chance i like to take a lot
but i get my ducks in a row so in trouble i'm not caught

i got winter tires that can throw a lot of snow
and 4x4 to get me out of ditches don't you know
on ice a faster speed can kill
but slow and steady never got anyone up a hill

so i drive a speed at which i feel i can safely go
and yet have enough to offensively maneuver around in the snow
reckless may be how it looks when by you my truck blows
yet you can bet that my white streak has all its ducks in row

i hate being late.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I appreciate this poem. I'm sure mike will appreciate it to.
Very Lovely

Anonymous said...

I appreciate this poem. I'm sure mike will appreciate it to.
Very Lovely